We all love Holi not only for its colours but mouth-watering delicacies, music and the occasion that brings friends and family together. As much as we love enjoying these things its undeniable that the harsh colours take a toll our skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Holi colours can cause irritation, skin allergies and dryness making our hair frizzy. So before you head out, here’s what you need to do.
- Apply Essence Body Oil all over the body. This not only protects, moisturise and hydrates your skin but also ensures that less colour is absorbed. The oil will also make it easier to wash away the colours.
- Just like your skin, it is equally important to protect your hair. Massage Mane Tamer Hair Oil in your scalp an hour or a night before to protect it from damage. Don’t keep your hair open tie your hair up in a high ponytail or a bun so that the colour doesn’t sleep in your hair.
- Don’t forget your face. Apply Elixir Oil all over as it will protect the face and also make it easier to wash away the colours.
- Wear clothes which cover the whole body. Long sleeve tops and full pants help in minimising exposure to the colours.
- Avoid make up while playing as the colours can easily stick with the makeup and thus the skin.
- Don’t forget to apply a sunscreen to your face and the exposed skin at least 20 mins before stepping out, it will act as a barrier and protect your skin from damage.
- Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint, and remove it after playing Holi. The polish will help to act as a barrier and won’t discolour your nails.
- Start by Dusting off the colours from your hair & skin and apply oil all over the body.
- Lukewarm water should be used to wash off the colours from the face. Use Honeytrap Face Wash as it will help in deep cleansing the skin while keeping it soft & moisturised.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated after playing in the hot sun. Use Saviour Relief Spray to heal and sooth the skin
- Once you have washed your face apply Elixir Oil again as it moisturises, repairs, regenerates and protects your face from getting dry.
- First wash off the colours with just plain water and rinse your hair thoroughly then use Headstart Shampoo to cleanse your scalp well. Wash 2-3 times if required.
- Take 1-2 drops of Elixir Oil, rub it between your palms and run it through your strands to moisturise your hair.
- Apply Revivere Hair Tonic on your scalp to get your hair back in good health.
- Use Liplock Lip Conditioning Oil for moisturising and nourishing dry lips.